Monday, May 14, 2018

Menu plan for the week of May 14

Hi friends.  Guess what happened on Saturday!  I slept until almost 9 a.m.  This is practically unheard of.  Ever since the kiddos were born I haven't been able to sleep in.  Of course, I was awake from 2:30-5:30 a.m. ... but I'll take it.

It's crunch time, y'all.  AKD graduates on Saturday, and the other kids' only have 7 more days of school.  Then it's summer time.  I'm not sure if the weather will behave as if it's summer, but it will be summer nonetheless.

Because of the busy-ness of our May, we've been playing fast and loose with the menu plan.  That means I've got a few repeats this week because they didn't happen last week.  Here's what's on the menu this week:

Supper:

Other:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...