This is our last week of school, and then we're launching head-long into our ten week summer. I am hopeful that, despite its busy-ness and scheduled-ness, these couple of months will renew and refresh us for a productive school year.
Anyway, here's what was on the menu last week:
- Hot dogs or brats with buns, caramel apple salad, carrots
- Italian sausage and veggies sheet pan meal (AKD says we should make these as kabobs next time--I think we could, but it would have to be offset grilling, so the veggies roast rather than char--and the sheet pan is just so easy)
- Nachos, guacamole
- Out to eat
- Steak tacos with taco-type toppings (Bubby really liked these)
- Hamburgers, buns, chips, carrots
- Pork chops, mashed potatoes, grilled brussels sprouts, applesauce
This week? Maybe?