Monday, May 1, 2017

Menu plan for the week of May 1

Happy May day, y'all!

I printed the last elementary school menu today.  Yup, six more weeks of school.  And that reminded me that I haven't made our dinner menu for this week yet.  Sorry about that.  As I sit here typing on a cold a rainy Monday morning, I still don't have a complete menu set for the week.

It's because this week just seems to be so much in flux.  Will Bubby actually have soccer practice this week, or will it be too wet on the fields?  Will Hubby and I actually go on our date?  Will AKD go to bike check, Boy Scouts, or a town meeting on Tuesday?  What's happening on the weekend?  How many people are racing on Sunday?

I just don't know.

The printing of the last school menu also reminded me that pretty soon I'm going to have to be feeding my kids lunch on weekdays (or at least making sure that we have food in the house that they can feed themselves).  Let me know if you have any clever summertime lunch ideas for me.  Scratch that.  I don't need clever--I need easy, nutritious, and filling.

Here's what I've got for this week's menu:

Supper:



Other:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...