Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Lenten Practice Update: Week 6

As I mentioned in this post, I've committed, during the season of Lent, to finding 10 things a day, Monday through Friday, to get rid of.  Here's how I'm doing.



On Tuesday, I went through Bubby's toy box and set aside some toys that I thought Bubby might be willing to part with--I wanted to wait, though, until consulting with him.  So on Wednesday, I added those toys to the donate pile.  Total number of items: 12.

Thursday.  Yup, I finally made it into the storage room.  And I stayed there Friday, Monday, and Tuesday.  Didn't even have to dig too much, or make any difficult decisions.  Total number of items: 119
  • 1 snow bibs
  • 8 spring coats
  • 1 winter coat
  • baseball cleats
  • 3 pairs of shin guards
  • 8 winter hats
  • 9 pairs of mittens and gloves
  • 3 swim trunks
  • 3 pairs of sandals
  • 1 pair of socks
  • 20 small toys
  • 2 toothbrushes (in their packages)
  • fish tank stuff (the tank itself broke a couple of winters ago)
  • 2 Halloween buckets
  • 30 children's books

Total this week: 131


Six week total: 561

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...