Friday, July 1, 2016

Can you handle a Friday menu post?

I know, I know, I know.  In my defense, I told you menu posts would be sporadic during the summer.  It's OK.  Having the menu plan available on a Friday might be a good thing.  I mean, it might help you to plan better.  So take a deep breath--we can get through this together.

And you can always wait to read this until Monday, if you just can't deal with it.

I went to a Wildtree workshop this week.  How to describe Wildtree?  Well, it's a direct marketing company, with home parties, kind of like Tupperware or Pampered Chef, but instead of selling stuff, Wildtree offers food.  They offer two types of parties: tasting parties and the kind I attended--freezer meal workshops.  From the website:
Wildtree was founded on the premise that food should be natural, nutritious, delicious and easy to prepare - all at the same time. [Their] products are made with the finest ingredients available and contain no preservatives, additives, MSGs or dyes. 
 I will talk more about Wildtree in a future post, but I needed to tell you I went to the workshop, one, because you'll be seeing Wildtree meals in this menu plan (and possibly future menu plans, if I have any meals left the next time I do a menu plan post), and two, because one of the two people who actually reads my menu plan posts was at the workshop, and she told me she's missing the menu posts.  And she needs links.  And inspiration.  Unfortunately Wildtree does not post their workshop recipes online (can't say I blame them), so I'm a little light on the links, but I've got inspiration a-plenty.  Or a-bit? A-little?  Let's just say you could be inspired.

So, without further ado, here's what's on the menu for the next seven-ish days:

Supper:
Other:
{Source}
Gratuitous cookie monster cake photo...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...