Monday, May 9, 2016

Menu plan for the week of May 9

Hey y'all.  Did you have a nice Mama's day yesterday?  In the Bluefield household, we celebrated by the kids hanging on me, patting and poking me, and touching my face incessantly.  There was also a fair amount of whining and complaining.  So, it was pretty much like any other day.  I was talking to my Mama, and my Dad told her she should let me go spend time with my family.  Little did he know I was barricaded in my bedroom, hiding from my family at the time.


I love 'em.  I really do, but and it would be really nice to get a real day off every once in a while.

So...back to work.  You'll notice bread on the menu this week.  I am really loving using the bread machine to mix and knead my dough, then shaping it and baking it in my oven--it's really working out well.  The only problem is remembering that I need to stick around to take the dough out of the bread machine, and then to bake it after its second rise.

Here's what's on the menu this week:

Supper:

Chocolate Chip Graham Cracker Muffins, so good you'll think you're eating a cookie for breakfast!
{Source}
Other:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...