Monday, February 15, 2016

Menu plan for the week of February 15

Did y'all know I have a recipe for Buckeyes on my blog?  Yes!  It's true!  My sis called the other day to ask me a question about it, and I was like, really?  I have a Buckeyes recipe on my blog?  Sure enough, I do.

(Do y'all know what Buckeyes are?  Like, I totally did not until I had been hanging out with my in-laws for a while, so it's OK if you don't know about Buckeyes.  I mean, most of you don't even know the Bluefields, let alone hang out with them.  If you don't know what Buckeyes are, though, you should find out, because they are so very delicious.)

I've been blogging since 2008, and apparently, the grasshoppers and turkeys made me do it.  I had no idea.  I thought my blog was an attempt at keeping far-flung family up to date about what's going on over here.  But no.  Grasshoppers and turkeys.  This post is my 1262nd published post.  So I guess it's OK that I've forgotten about one or two along the way.  Wow.  Just think about all the things you wouldn't know if I hadn't started blogging.

For instance, if I wasn't a blogger, you wouldn't know what's on the menu this week:

Supper:



Other:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...