Monday, September 28, 2015

Menu plan for the week of September 28

Whoa, y'all.  I thought the summer flew by, but that was nothing compared to September.  Do you realize that October starts this week?  Yeah, me neither.  I was thinking I had one more week until my bubble burst this weekend.

This is also the last week of my month-long (which was actually 5 weeks long) menu plan. On balance, it was nice to not have to think of ideas of what to serve my family this month, but it annoyed me that I still did have to rearrange several meals because life happened.  I'm going to try some other things to see if I can find a planning method I like better, but keep this one in my back pocket.

Wait.  I'm not wearing any pockets.  Hmm.

So last week our Monday and Wednesday night activities started (you're right--we already had football on Mondays, but the other Monday activity started, which gives us a small window of time on Monday in which to eat).  Blessings.  We're managing blessings.

Here's what I've got for this week (compare to week 5):


Next Monday:

  • Hamburgers, buns, greens, carrots, mandarin oranges
Snacks/dessert/other
  • Pumpkin pie
  • Apple crisp
  • Apple pie filling (maybe)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...