Thursday, May 15, 2014

Missions

I'm on, like, a BUNCH of missions right now for Smiley360.  Click the links for coupons and more information. 

Cholula Chili Lime Sauce
Cholula® Chili Lime Hot Sauce

Hot sauce.  With lime!  Do I really need to say anything else?

Click here for a coupon


Baking Soda
ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda

Y'all know how much I love baking soda, right?  It's an all natural cleaner, deodorizer, and sanitizer.  I use it to freshen my carpets, boost my laundry detergent, and clean all manner of things.  Baking soda even saved my favorite soup pot!  Oh yeah, and you can even cook with it.  All this, for just $1 per box.  Amazing.

Click here for coupons and to learn more


PERK Vent Wrap
PERK® Vent Wrap Auto Air Fresheners

It's spring sports season, and you know what that means.  That's right.  Stinky athletes and their stinky gear need to be transported to games and practices.  Sometimes, my vehicle needs a little freshening up.  PERK vent wraps discretely freshen the air in your vehicle for 2 weeks.

Click here for a coupon


Nature's Bounty® Optimal Solutions® Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies
Nature's Bounty® Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies

Nature's Bounty says these gummies will make you look and feel better inside or out in 30 days, and they're putting their money where their mouths are.  They'll give you your money back if you're not satisfied!  They shouldn't be worried, though, because it works.  My hair is shiny and my nails are strong.  Added bonus?  The strawberry flavor is so yummy!

Click here for a coupon and to take the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...