Friday, August 2, 2013

An Extreme Mission

Wow, y'all, those folks over at Smiley360 are apparently super concerned about my oral health.  (Thanks, guys, that's so sweet!)  This time, they sent me some ARM & HAMMER™ Advance White™ Extreme Whitening with Stain Defense (whoo-ee, that's a mouthful...haha) toothpaste to try.  Keep reading for my thoughts and to find out how to get a free printable coupon.  Oh, and if you'd like to try a free sample, let me know--I have a couple to share.

 AdvanceWhite

ARM & HAMMER™ Advance White™ Extreme Whitening with Stain Defense is made with baking soda to gently remove plaque and surface stains, along with peroxide to target tough, set-in stains with extra whitening power.  Stain Defense™ technology helps prevent new stains from setting and helps keep teeth whiter, longer.

Well, I tried it.  The taste is...interesting?  Can I say that?  The box says it's fresh mint flavor, but the mint is overpowered by the baking soda.  Or peroxide.  Or both.  In any case, it doesn't taste a whole lot like mint.  Still, it isn't the worst tasting toothpaste I've ever tried, and there is no nasty aftertaste.

It seems to work well.  My teeth feel very clean and smooth after I use it, and it definitely freshens my breath.  I can't speak to its anti-cavity or tartar control benefits, since I've only used it for a short time, but I'm sure those benefits are comparable to the other major brands of toothpaste that are out there.  As for whitening?  I don't think any of the whitening toothpastes really work.  I haven't noticed a difference with this one, or with any of the others I've tried throughout the years.

Bottom line?  I'd buy and use this toothpaste if it was on sale with a coupon, but if I'm paying full price, I'd rather use something else.

If you feel the same way about toothpaste (or just want to try something different), you're in luck, my friends.  To get a coupon for this toothpaste, along with lots of other Arm & Hammer product coupons, click here.

And don't forget, you can still sign up to receive a free sample of ARM & HAMMER™ Sensitive Toothpaste by clicking here.  Or let me know if you want to try ARM & HAMMER™ Advance White™ Extreme Whitening with Stain Defense--if you know me in real life, you can just tell me you want some.  If not, you can use my contact form.

Thank you to Smiley360.com for providing these samples for me to try, free of charge, for the purposes of this review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...