Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A Sensitive Mission

Those folks at Smiley360 are at it again, this time sending me some ARM & HAMMER™ Sensitive Toothpaste to try.  Keep reading for my thoughts, a coupon, and to find out how to get your own free sample!

Sensitive Toothpaste

Brought to you by the makers of ARM & HAMMER™ toothpaste and Orajel™ oral pain relief medication, this toothpaste delivers maximum strength pain relief for less.  Start relieving pain triggered by hot or cold foods, acids, and sweets with this low abrasion formula that also effectively removes plaque and surface stains without causing sensitivity.

I suffer from occasional tooth sensitivity to cold and to touch.  Never know when it's going to strike, and it is all the more painful for its unpredictability.  I used ARM & HAMMER™ Sensitive Toothpaste two times a day for 2 weeks, and during that time I didn't experience tooth sensitivity once.  Then I went to the dentist, who apparently cleaned all that sensitivity protection away, and that very night, I experienced pain due to cold.  Coincidence?  I think not.

The taste is not the greatest, but it is much, much (soooo much) better than the taste of another brand of sensitive toothpaste that I've tried in the past, and after using this toothpaste, my teeth felt clean and smooth.

ARM & HAMMER™ Sensitive Toothpaste is available in 3 varieties, including ARM & HAMMER™ Sensitive Whitening, ARM & HAMMER™ Sensitive Freshening, and ARM & HAMMER™ Sensitive Multi-Protection. 

It's definitely worth a try if you experience any kind of tooth sensitivity.  And to make it easier to try, click here to get a FREE sample!

You can also click here to get a $1off 1 Arm & Hammer Sensitive toothpaste printable coupon, as well as coupons for other Arm & Hammer products, like baking soda, laundry detergent, carpet deodorizer and toothbrushes.

Thank you to Smiley360.com for providing these samples for me to try, free of charge, for the purposes of this review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...