Wednesday, May 22, 2013

On a Mission

I'm on a mission.

Does anyone else want to add, "from God" on to the end of that sentence?  Ah, the Blues Brothers.  It's been far too long since we've spent time together...

Anyway, this mission is not from God.  The nice folks over at Smiley360.com sent me two full sized bottles of new AVEENO Active Naturals Nourish+Dandruff Control to try--I chose 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner and conditioner, but you can also get shampoo.  Wasn't that nice of them?

And now, my mission, which I already chose to accept, is to tell y'all about it.  Keep reading for my thoughts and a $3 printable coupon below.

So I should tell you, I do not have dandruff.  I do have experience with dandruff shampoos--my husband used them for years, and I tried a couple of different varieties to deal with cradle cap with a couple of my kiddos.  And I do have an itchy scalp.  Ugh!  So annoying.

See, the problem with traditional dandruff shampoos is they tend to dry out your scalp, which, in turn, contributes to the dandruff issue, as well as making your scalp itchy.  The big deal with new AVEENO Active Naturals Nourish+Dandruff Control is that it combines an anti-dandruff ingredient with Active Naturals oat complex to soothe dry itchy scalp and infuse moisture into hair. 

So, you don't have to choose!  Isn't that great?

The scent is pleasant, and not at all overpowering, and it's nice and thick. My scalp was instantly soothed when I applied these products. But the very best part is how soft and manageable my hair looks and feels.

But, does it work, you ask?  Well, like I said, I don't have dandruff, and we don't even have anyone suffering from cradle cap right now, so I can't speak to that, but I will tell you that my itchies have been greatly reduced, and my hair is so soft and under control, even.  And believe me when I tell you, good hair days are few and far between around here due to my thick, long (because who has time to get a haircut), and very curly hair.  Since I've been using these products, I've had more good hair days than bad...so I'm sold.

I found AVEENO Active Naturals Nourish+Dandruff Control at Target, for around $5 for a 10.5 oz bottle, but you can get it at Walmart or drugstores as well.  And, if you'd like to save a little money while battling your dandruff and/or itchy dry scalp, click here for a $3 off coupon.

Thank you to Smiley360.com for providing these full-sized bottles of product for me to try, free of charge, for the purposes of this review.  All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...