Monday, October 3, 2011

Success

I'd say the boys had a successful afternoon of fishing yesterday :)

Speaking of success, I spent a while wandering around the craft store this morning, hoping to be inspired.  I was Christmas shopping for a couple of my favorite little people, plus I'm always on the lookout for fun seasonal craft projects to do with my Camp Scarlet kids.  Did not. buy. a thing.  But I did come out of there with an inspired Christmas gift idea (seriously: one of my best. ideas. ever), and a couple of ideas for Camp Scarlet.

And speaking of Michaels and presents, my Hubby bought me a present today--wasn't that nice of him?  Not at Michaels, because they didn't have it.  I'll show you when you get home, Hubby.  And don't worry--I got a present for you, too.

And speaking of my husband, did you know that he recently competed in a triathlon?  The Wolfman Triathlon is held each September, and involves a 3 mile paddle, 13 mile off-road bike, and a 3.5 mile trail run.  Are you tired just reading that?  Well, he finished, and here are the pictures to prove it.  Doesn't he look great?

And speaking of being tired...I got nothin'.
Have a blessed day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...