Thursday, December 2, 2010

A snow friend from the past

Everybody slept in this morning.  Why does this only happen on weekdays?  My little alarm clock used to be so reliable, although I wasn't too happy at the time about him being stuck on at 5 a.m.  (Actually, to tell the truth, he did wake me up at 5:23 this morning, but then we fell back asleep, and didn't wake up until 7:30).

So here's a picture of my little alarm clock, back when he was waking me up at 5 a.m. daily.  I was looking through pictures of winters past for a snowy red pine background for my blog, and just couldn't resist sharing this with you.  This was taken in March of '07, so the alarm clock was almost 4, Code-man was 6, and Bubby was -7 months.  Oh, and the snow friend was probably about 5 minutes old :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...