Friday, December 19, 2008

Vindication

Those of you who know me well, know that I consider myself to be a crusader against entropy. Sometimes it seems like my entire life is spent battling disorder and chaos, and I get so tired sometimes. It is never ending, and I often feel like I am the only person in my household making an effort in that direction (I know it's not true--Scott does a fair amount of entropy battling as well). I also often feel like entropy is winning. I was, therefore, pleased yesterday, when as I was reading along in my latest mystery novel, Exit Wounds by J.A. Jance, I read these words: "Dealing with the constant barrage [of paperwork] was much like the thankless task of doing housework--it could be completed on a temporary basis but it was never actually finished."

Finally, someone who understands, even if she's only a fictional character!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...