Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Rock in my shoe

This morning, I spent about half of my walk, or about 1 mile, with a rock in my shoe. Why would I do this, you ask? Well, I didn't really want to stop, and it was kind of cold out, so I didn't really want to take my shoe off, and it really wasn't that bothersome--every now and then it would jab me, but for the most part, I didn't even know it was there...
So my question to you this morning is, what's the rock in your shoe? What is there in your life that you really ought to take care of, but you just don't want to take the time, or you feel like it's just not worth the effort? What is the rock in your shoe, and just what is it going to take to make you get rid of it?
. . . . . . . . . .
So normally during my blogging time, Caleb is sleeping in his stroller in the garage. He falls asleep during our walk. But today he didn't. Right now he is sitting in the box lid that I use to collect recyclables down here, systematically examining each of the papers before throwing it aside, out of the box. So cute (and a perfect example of something that would not be cute if my 5 year old did it).
. . . . . . . . . . .
I just read Cortney and Brett's blog this morning: http://cortneyandbrett.blogspot.com/. You should read the post from yesterday (Monday, October 20), and pray for their ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...