Wait. I've got something. So y'all know I order meat from Zaycon Fresh from time to time. I ordered Italian sausage when there was a coupon code, and they've changed the delivery date two times. First, delivery was supposed to be in late January, but it got moved to February 23, which is this Friday, and perfect timing for Friday's meal. Then, just a couple of days ago, they changed it to March 3. Grrr.
The problem with this, besides the fact that March 3 is a Saturday and the beginning of my kiddos' spring break, is that I scheduled a couple of mystery shops to complete in that area on February 23. Oh, and that area is about a 35 minute drive away from my house. The only reason I ever go there is to pick up my Zaycon orders. No way is the MS company going to reschedule these particular shops for a week later. So I have to drive way out of my way and do those shops, so the MS schedulers don't flag me as a flake, and then I have to go back again a week later to get my sausage. I think I'm going to cancel the sausage. Hmph.
And...maybe you didn't need to know that, but I feel (slightly) better. Here's what's on the menu this week:
- Meatballs, mashed potatoes & gravy, cooked carrots, applesauce
- Pigs in blankets, mixed veggies, pears
- Chicken tenders, green beans
- Pizza, salad
- Italian sausage & veggies sheet pan meal
- Hamburgers with buns, oven fries, carrots
- Nachos with taco toppings and guacamole
- Meat sauce with angel hair pasta, green beans, garlic toast